Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Disaster Aura

Seems like the disaster zone around me is growing in size... or maybe I am developing a disaster aura..

The following incidents are why I'm saying this:

(1) New Office, busy with setting up a server : Housekeeping dude is collecting cups.. while passing in front of me.. he almost drops his tray.

(2) Asif, Mrinal, Bill, Joe, Jason, etc. sitting and talking.. Asif is leaning on the separating glass pane, and I'm standing with my back to it but not touching it..
Suddenly, I hear glass breaking behind me, and shards of glass touching my back.. Apparently asif, lightweight as he is, was a bit too much for that poor piece of glass.. Phew.. this one really scared me...

(3) I enter cafeteria, Jyothi drops glass. As usual, I get to carry the blame on my broad shoulders... 8-)

(4) Ooops.. forgot to add this... A couple of us were heading to Corner House, and Gaurav was riding his bike alongside me. Suddenly at an intersection, another bike came and crashed into Gaurav's bike. It wasn't even Gaurav's fault at that, but people kept throwing slanting glances at me, when they heard about this.. :P

No comments: